Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Seeburg

This is the house of my Gastfamilie! It was built pretty recently so it has a very modern feel to it. I love it. it is quite perfect.
This is the Church in my town of Seeburg. I am forgetting its name however. it looks nice and it is right smack dab in the middle of our small town of 1,800 ppl. Also most small towns in germany have a church very similar to this one. with the wooden Tum (tower) and Uhr (clock).
Georg (pronounced Gay-org) and philipp my Gastvater und Gastbruder. This was at Leos (pictured below on the left) birthday party.
This is Leo who is one of my best friends here! she teaches me german and i pretty much go with her every where cuz i do not know how to use public transportation! she knows all the bus times and where they are going to be at! there is about 7 different bus stops that we use in potsdam! She also has all the same classes with me as i do with about 15 other students. Lea is on the right and she is also a good friend of mine.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment